Do I need to provide the V5C registration document?

Yes please. We can then issue you the 'Certificate of Destruction' which comes from the DVLA. Should you not have the V5C/Log Book then we just need to see proof of ownership either a SORN document or a vehicle tax reminder.

Is it necessary to inform the DVLA when the car has been scrapped?

Yes. Complete section 9 of the V5 and send it to the DVLA.

Can I keep my personalised registration plate?

Yes. Fill in the V778 Document which is supplied by the DVLA. This must be done before the car is actually scrapped.

What We Offer

Car and Van Scrappage, Recovery, Collection, Car Body Works, Car Servicing and Mechanical Works throughout Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.

Contact Us Today

For a FREE no obligation quote

Contact Us

What Our Clients Say